Sunday, September 03, 2006

First Day

Yesterday was the last day of me not having a blog. Tomorrow yesterday will be the first day of me having a blog. Such is the way of the world. By way of introduction, I am a student at York, England. I finish university on 23rd September; I'm looking for a job.

I hope to use this page to do what most people seem to do, to talk about anything I like. I don't have a great deal on my mind today. I just bought two French films - "Baise-Moi" and "Delicatessen". I don't know if they're any good. I was slightly reluctant to buy them, because it makes me look like a World Cinema buff, which I'm not. I just want to learn French.

I should mention that I'm a Christian. This is because I love God, and the Bible tells me He loves me too. Wow. On Sundays, I plan to write my own little eccentric prose-poems in praise. Just to warn you in case my Sunday posts look a bit odd. That's all. Goodnight.

No comments: